Earn £225 per day!
What you'll receive
Before starting your new role, you will receive all the training you need to hit the ground running with the confidence needed to succeed. This will include an industry-recognised qualification, Highfield Level 3 Award in Undertaking End-Point Assessment, as well as standardisation training with our experienced End-Point Assessment team. Oh, did we mention that you will also receive £225 per day?
- Conduct end-point assessments as per the assessment plan and Highfield guidance, policies and procedures
- Form and record judgements of competency against assessment criteria using agreed exemplification
- Score and / or grade apprentices and provide written feedback immediately following the assessment
- IQA only: Carry out sampling and observation activities in line with Highfield policies and procedures
Standard Specific Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Occupationally competent with experience of working in a health or social care setting within the last 2 years.
- Be a registered healthcare professional or have completed a level 5 apprenticeship or regulated occupational competence qualification at level 5 or above.
General essential criteria
- Hold or be willing to complete Level 3 Award in Undertaking End Point Assessment once contracted
- Driving licence, own transport and willingness to travel to agreed regions within the UK
- Competent in the use of technology including mobile/tablet device, Microsoft Office, website navigation, emails and web conferencing (training on Highfield systems will be provided once contracted)
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to write clear and constructive feedback
- Hold an IQA qualification
- Have experience of assessment and quality assurance
- Understanding of end-point assessment
- Attend remote training sessions as part of a comprehensive induction
- Provide up to date documentation including evidence of qualifications, continuing professional development, any relevant licenses, or professional memberships/registrations
- Attend remote initial and ongoing standardisation sessions and assessor webinars
- Use Highfield equipment to conduct and record assessments, ensuring activities comply with Highfield policies and procedures
- Keep industry competence and knowledge up to date in line with assessment plan requirements and Highfield policy
- Respond to emails and calls from Highfield within 24 hours
- Respond to IQA and moderation reports within 24 hours