End-Point Assessment Resources
We have used our knowledge of end-point assessments and the expertise of our subject matter experts to create resources to support our assessors and apprentices.
Our EPA-kit is the main resource our employers, training providers and assessors use to navigate the EPA process.
The EPA-kit is designed to outline all you need to know about the end-point assessment for a particular standard. This document is predominantly used by the training provider to support the apprentice and covers:
- a section focused on delivery, where the standard and assessment criteria are presented in a suggested format that is suitable for delivery
- guidance on how to prepare the apprentice for gateway
- detailed information on which part of the standard is assessed by which assessment method
- a section focused on each end-point assessment method where the assessment criteria are presented in a format suitable for carrying out ‘mock’ assessments
- mock assessments and mark schemes
- suggestions on how to prepare the apprentice for each part of the end-point assessment
Click on the relevant sectors below to find the resources you need.
- Business, Administration and Management
- Catering and Hospitality
- Creative and Design
- Health and Science
- Protective Services
- Sales, Retail, Marketing and Procurement
- Social Care
- Transport, Cabin Crew and Logistics
Highfield utilises a purpose-built IT system to schedule end-point assessments, track learners’ progress and ensure that assessment evidence is securely stored and quality assured effectively.
To find out how we can help, get in touch on 0845 226 0350/01302 363277 or email us at email@example.com.