Apprenticeship Resource - Healthcare Support Worker
The Healthcare Support Worker Apprenti-kit is specifically designed to support the on-programme delivery of the Level 2 Healthcare Support Worker Apprenticeship Standard.
The Healthcare Support Worker Apprenti-kit is mapped to the Level 2 Healthcare Support Worker Apprenticeship Standard and covers the required knowledge, skills and behaviours of the following modules:
- health intervention
- health intervention – person-centred care and support
- health intervention – dementia, cognitive issues, mental health
- health intervention – basic life support
- health intervention – physiological measurements
- personal and people development
- health, safety and security
- health, safety and security – duty of care
- health, safety and security – safeguarding
- health, safety and security – infection prevention and control
- health, safety and security – moving and handling
- equality and diversity
Highfield provides a range of on-programme apprenticeship learning resources that allow training providers and employers to:
- track apprentices’ progress towards gateway and their readiness for end-point assessment
- evidence the required knowledge, skills and behaviours of an apprentice
- cover all the modules of the standard, broken down into manageable-sized chunks, allowing the apprentice to work at their own pace
Our Apprenti-kits are available as both paper and digital copies, and our e-kits are compatible with most e-portfolio systems.
We offer 2 versions of this kit our standard Apprenti-Kit and our enhanced Apprenti-Kit Plus. The contents of each version are detailed below:
You can use our Apprenti-kits and other on-programme resources regardless of whether you use Highfield Assessment to deliver your end-point assessments.